- ALL PROVITIONALLY ADMITTED STUDENTS FROM OTHER SCHOOLS ARE REQUESTED TO ENSURE ATTACHMENT OF COPIES OF ALL RELEVANT DOCUMENTS (ISSUED BY GOVT AGENCIES), ALONG WITH THEIR SUPPLEMENTARY APPLICATION FORMS.
- ALL COPIES OF SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS SHOULD BE SELF-ATTESTED.
- ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS SHOULD BE SHOWN FOR VERIFICATION DURING THE ADMISSION PROCEDURE.
- ORIGINAL TC ISSUED BY THE SCHOOL LAST STUDIED SHOULD BE COUNTERSIGNED BY THE REGIONAL OFFICER (In case of CBSE Schools)/DISTRICT EDUCATION OFFICER (In case of other Schools) AND THIS DOCUMENT SHOULD BE SUBMITTED IN ORIGINAL. In case of delay in getting the TC signed by the RO/DEO of the School last attended, an affidavit by a Notary Public may be submitted with certification on the Date of Birth and Proof of Address along with an Undertaking to submit the Original TC with RO/DEO sign within Four days after getting admitted.
DOCUMENTS RELATING TO THE FOLLOWING SHALL BE SUBMITTED:
- DATE OF BIRTH
- PROOF OF ADDRESS
- PROOF OF PHOTO IDENTITY
- PROOF OF OBC/SC/ST Status if applicable
- AND SERVICE CERTICATE IF NEEDED.